THE SUMMER HOLIDAY
Elizabeth von Guttman, editor
1. Sun screen Institut Estherderm
2. Newbark pochette
3. Persol Sunglasses
4. Book – finishing Murakami, 1Q84 and will bring Orhan Pamuk, My name is Red
5. iPod a mix from Radiohead, bob Marley to Miles Davies with a portable Jawbone speakers
6. An old panama hat
7. A straw caba from the Muzungu Sisters
I have quite a mountain of them – a few favourites: a turquoise Kenyan Kikoy from Lamu with one side towel
and the other fabric, a green printed pareo from Bali, and a linen beige and white scarf from Istanbul.
9. Bikini from Lenny Brazil
10. Printed long skirt from Duro Olowu
11. Alexander Wang t-shirts
Indispensable summer outfit
Worn-in jeans short, white linen shirt or a miumiu printed shirt, Charlotte Olympia leopard print flats with
a saffron scarf.
This summer’s destination
I tend to go to Italy for August. Aeolian Islands Puglia, Sicily, Pantelleria, and Camargue… and might sneak
in a few days in Ibiza.
Tags: Elizabeth von Guttman