THE FASHION WEEKIn the countdown to New York fashion week, we asked our favorite stylists
and fashion travelers to share their fashion week packing list. Those essential items
in their suitcases that bring comfort and glamor during four weeks of fashion shows.
Anya Ziourova, stylist
1. Gaia Repossi Czarina ring
She gave it to me for Christmas. It was black at the start but I wore it so much that black
enamel came off and now it's silver, it's got a second life!
2. Alejandro Ingelmo 'Grace' matte black snake pumps
They are elegant and versatile.
3. Balenciaga - black 'edition' sack dress from the 60s.
This model was part of 'Balenciaga' exhibition in NY this year. I found this dress in
Singapore. I didn’t buy it at first, but I regretted it tracked it down in Germany!
It's timeless, I love it.
4. Céline - black ankle strap suede sandals
Considering the height of the heels, they are very comfortable so I can wear them all day.
5. Givenchy - leopard print clutch.
It's a perfect size and I love a bit of leopard in my wardrobe.
6. Pucci - black suede purse with a silver chain.
I got it as a gift, it's super comfortable.
7. Black Adidas Stan Smith sneakers
Always bring them with me. I use them when I am tired of my heels or going
to the gym in the morning.
8. Balmain - black tuxedo jacket
It's classic when I need to look smart.
10. A selection of Isabel Marant t-shirts
I have dozens of them, they go well with everything, either making my Balmain jacket
look a bit more casual or put them together with jeans or when I need to add some color to my outfit.
11. YSL - my silver metallic clutch.
It looks quite chic and neat, but it can keep everything I need inside, including my
Blackberries, camera and business cards.