THE SUMMER ESSENTIALS
Selected by Elodie David Touboul.
1. My family.
2. Books and movies I don’t have time to read or watch during the year.
3. The Doors (Especially on the road).
4. Vetements x Brioni masculine shirts and any other of my husband’s shirts.
5. Clarins sunscreen for its smell reminding me of my childhood.
6. My over-worn, completely broken Borsalino straw hat.
7. Very classic Eres bikinis.
8. Vintage Cutler and Gross sunglasses.
9. Prada sandals, for me they’ve been the best for so many years.
10. Rosé wine. French.
This summer’s destination: Japan.
Elodie David Touboul is Fashion Director of Self Service Magazine.