THE SUMMER ESSENTIALS
Selected by Zac Posen.
1. My summer wardrobe on holiday is casual and ocean and garden friendly. I wear a sarong and a fun T-shirt from Hysteric Glamour.
2. I always indulge my skin with Augustinus Bader moisturizer.
3. And then apply SPF with the Sundrops of Barbara Sturm.
4. My swim trunks are from Brooks Brothers.
5. My shoes are the original velvet Venetian slippers that I always buy in Venice.
6. I always wear my Bartolomeo Borsalino straw hat to protect me from the sun.
7. With my Zac Posen Sunglasses.
8. I always travel with my new iPad Pro, so I can draw and render wherever thanks to Procreate.
9. My latest summer read was the proof copy of Peter McGough’s memoir “I’ve Seen the Future and I’m Not Going.”
10. I always listen to music, and my choices are very eclectic, from Bernstein to Lizzo to Marcia Griffiths.
This summer’s destination: Sicily.
Zac Posen is a fashion designer for his eponymous brand as well as the Creative Director of Brooks Brothers women’s collections. He is currently developing a project in the entertainment and food arena.